|Hair forks keep your hair up and|
out of the way, no matter what job needs doing.
- They're easy to use,
- they're super kind on your hair (great if you've got fine or delicate hair),
- they look very groomed and classic,
- they keep a French Pleat style nice and tight all day,
- they fit easily into your handbag (or pencil pot!), and
- if you have heavy hair, they don't pull down or drag on your hair at all.
That is a lot of reasons to love hair forks.
But if you're not sure how to use them yourself, don't worry.
Back when we very first got them in, I made a little video.
You'll notice I don't have my normal flair and panache in this tutorial, but it was probably the third video I'd ever made!
How to Use a Hair Fork
Hair Forks Available from Stone Bridge Hair AccessoriesAllegro Classic French Hair Fork
Allegro Brights French Hair Fork
Arpege Classic French Hair Fork
Visit Stone Bridge to see our full collection of hair accessories made in France