|If Diane von Furstenberg and Franca Sozzani|
can do it, so can I
I'm talking BIG TIME, my friend.
Now, if you've been following the blog for some time you'll know that I'm not one to just talk the talk when it comes to hair.
I *walk* what I talk, yes I do. Whatever that means.
And today this very fine morn I styled myself for the first time EVER in my life with the Centre Parting.
I felt the fear and did it anyway.
And I did the actual School Run with my hair this way.
If that is not bravery then I don't know what is.
And here's how I look, as I know you're desperate to see for yourself:
|Me, rocking the hair trend of Paris Fashion Week|
So here is what I have to say to you.
1. If you get stuck in a rut with your hair, it's your own darn fault.
2. To get out of a rut, you've got to try new things.
3. When you experiment, you don't need to go the whole hog like I do like a fool and go out in public.
4. The cool thing about your hair is if you don't like it, you can go back to your comfy old ways, no harm done. I'm not telling you to cut your hair. Just shift that ol' parting and get yourself down with the kids.
5. And worst of all, if you don't try new things ... you'll never know if they work for you. Never.
Never's a long time.
I've told you, backcombing, quiffing, bouffing are all on their way out.
This very well could be the future.
Give it a go tonight, and see what you think.
More posts you might like:
How To Feel 30 Again (Without The Angst) (book review)
Create 5 Elegant Looks Using Our Slim Rectangle Stick Barrette (tutorial video)
Styling Shoulder Length Hair With Hair Clips (tutorial video)
Hair Clips And Men (Another odd conversation with my husband)
Visit Stone Bridge Hair Accessories