Monday, 27 May 2013

Can You Believe Your Eyes? Not Always...

Shock and dismay in Beauty Land.
How's the weather where you are?

Only ask because I wanted to casually mention that I'm in actual New York City right now, possibly boarding a train with my two oldest daughters on our way to Princeton.

(If you're a Yalie, I don't even want to hear it. Be quiet.)

So, while I'm out of the office I thought I'd share with you one of my most controversial posts from the archives which prompted a lot of emails conveying widespread shock-and-dismay from our fellow Stone Bridge friends.

Enjoy!


It's another headsmacking day in Beauty Land.

If you thought my review of Aveda's Colour Conserve Shampoo formula was interesting then you'll *love* this blogger's account of her investigation into a widely quoted skin cream "case study" ...

Can You Believe Your Eyes? Not always... from BritishBeautyBlogger

*~*~*~*

More Posts You'll Enjoy

Hair Claws Perfect For Thick Hair (demonstration video)
Have You Got This Embarrassing Hair Habit? (tutorial video)
Breaking The Mould (Interview with Rosemary Conley)


Visit Stone Bridge Hair Accessories for some good honest hair clips. (Guaranteed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment