Monday, 8 October 2012

Shiny 5-Star Hair Clips

You send us so many lovely comments every day which keeps us inspired to do more and better.

Of course we love our hair clips. But what do you think?

The independent review sites across the internet have produced some great feedback, and today we’re sharing a few of our highest rated and most talked about products.

Here comes the 5 star hair clips:


 



Fantastic quality - no cheap plastic from them. The combs work very well... 








Super Comfy Classic Skinny Headband, £26.50


They really are incredible, comfortable and mould to the shape of your head. I am so pleased with them. The colours are lovely...








Arc Oval Barrette, £35


Lovely, high quality accessories which I will treasure. They are really robust and will last well (and I'll not be sharing with my 7 year old daughter!)



Portofino Crystal Barrette, £62


Beautiful, I have had many comments on them and I have passed your name to many of my friends. I would absolutely recommend Stone Bridge.




Skinny Silk Hair Band, £34


Finally found a hair band that has no teeth, soft fabric and is comfortable behind the ears! Wrapped with a touch of style, i would recommend it as a gift for anyone...



Read more beautiful feedback from Stone Bridge customers on FreeIndex and Review Center.

It might help you decide on your next purchase.

If you are still unsure what's best for your hair, our hair consultant Libby is ready to help and clear all your doubts. Just email her at libby@stone-bridge.co.uk or ring on 01732 883820.

Enjoy!

P.S. Have you got that special Stone Bridge hair clip and want to rate it with your 5 stars? Tell us about it by posting it in the comments below, or emailing me! I'd love to hear from you...

Click to browse all Stone Bridge Hair Accessories


No comments:

Post a Comment