Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Headband Love From KTRStyle

"... felt like it was made for my head."

Super Comfy Triple Headband
Reviewed by KTRStyle
Fashion blogger KT from KTRStyle gave the Stone Bridge Super Comfy Triple Headband full marks this weekend.

We featured in her latest photoshoot, "Summertime Blues."

KT is famously picky about her hair accessories. And more especially headbands, saying:

When I'm at home I like to have my hair pulled back in a ponytail and tucked behind a comfortable headband, but my head always hurt after wearing a headband for a long time... Recently I tried out these classic headbands from Stone Bridge. These classic everyday wear headbands felt like they were made for my head. 
It's so comfortable I practically lived in them all weekend.


Pick up one of these beauties for yourself by clicking here:

Super Comfy Triple Headband
£39

Browse more Stone Bridge Headbands


No comments:

Post a Comment