Sunday, 19 February 2012

One Sparkly Hair Clip!

Melissa Puts The Fiori Crystal Barrette Through Its Paces

I've been incommunicado for the past few days because last week I competed in the British National Adult Figure Skating Championships in Sheffield.

Don't get excited.

I'm not that good.

I placed 7th in my class which I was pretty pleased with, considering I missed out three entire elements and hurt my back just five days before.

But don't get me started on skating.

What I really wanted to show you was my hair clip, which I think probably helped boost my score.

I chose the Fiori Crystal Barrette because my costume was not very fancy and I needed some serious sparkle, which the Fiori has in spades for a slim hair clip.

My daughter, bless her, grabbed a little bit of footage during my warm up that gives you an idea of just how sparkly the Fiori is.

Please pardon the quality (of both the tape and the skating) ...

Enjoy!



Visit Stone Bridge to check out more pretty hair clips

No comments:

Post a Comment