Friday, 14 May 2010

Lin from North Yorkshire writes ...


One of our customers and devoted fan of hair accessories, Lin H. from North Yorkshire, wrote to me to let me know how she was getting on with her new French Handmade U Pin. She says,

"Dear Melissa, Thank you so much for the parcel, as beautifully wrapped as a birthday present. And so nice to get your little note too. The U pin is absolutely gorgeous, for the first time ever I can do a perfect chignon with one pin and no pain! And it's firm and secure, doesn't fall out no matter how hard I wiggle my head. Trust the French to know how."


Thanks Lin! Isn't her hair gorgeous?

Do you have pictures of your Stone Bridge hair accessories in action? I'd love to see them. Email me at Melissa@Stone-Bridge.co.uk and show us how brilliant your hair looks! Don't worry - I won't share your pictures with the world unless you tell me it's okay first. I wouldn't do that to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment